Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Homemade Mac N Cheese


Pixabay photo
I decided to stay in and not go out to dinner tonight. The pup and I were hungry so I went downstairs and made a batch of home made mac n cheese with only four ingredients. Pasta, cheddar cheese, green beans and bread crumbs.
 
The cheese was cut as the pasta was cooking. It was crumbly so when it came to melting time it didn't take very long. I microwaved the green beans and after the pasta was done I combined everything in layers in a bowl.
 
The top was covered with cheese and then put into the microwave on reheat so the cheese could melt. After the cheese melted I mixed it all together and there it was, it was so cheesy and good.  After it was mixed I sprinkled bread crumbs on it that had Italian seasoning mixed in.
 
I just tossed a few things together, lol there was no recipe to follow. I've found that the best recipes are the ones that you put together on the spur of the moment. Oh and yeah, I like to experiment with my food like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment