Monday, February 29, 2016

Paranormal Home Investigators on Netflix

While on Netflix today I typed in the word Paranormal and I came across a show called "Paranormal Home Inspectors". There is a traditional home inspector, Brian Daley who goes in first with a list and debunks things. Then a Intuitive Healer, Nadine Mercey goes in and does her own investigation and that night a paranormal investigator, Michelle McKay comes in and checks everything out with her equipment.
This show was created in Canada and originally aired on Investigation Discovery in Canada, from 2011 to 2012 with 13 episodes in Season 1. I have read many reviews about the show and some are good and some bad. So far I am on my second episode and have found the show to be amusing. It seems like they are investigating places in Canada so I don't think you'll see them in the USA or anywhere else.

Now like all ghosty shows, you have to take these with a grain of salt. All ghosty shows you see on the television are activity enhanced to make the viewers come back. I have yet to see a show that doesn't fake some of their evidence or throw evidence out.. which really, REALLY irritates me!
Photo from Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment