Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Years!


With the New Year upon me I have decided to refrain from making resolutions as I usually do. Those resolutions tend to get forgotten or set aside and then eventually forgotten about. This year I intend to make Healthy Changes for myself and those around me.
 
~ I have always loved doing crafty type things, but haven't done them in quite some time. So this year I will be more crafty and creative. Doing crafts has always helped me to create a sense of peace within me.
 
~ Saving $$ for a rainy day. Well actually I'm starting to save money for a specific reason... I would seriously love to go to Britain for a vacation. I love all things Britain... I swear I was born in the wrong country. LOL

~ My health has always been an issue with me so I am going to get myself healthier. The healthier I am the happier I will be and feel.
 

1 comment:

  1. Would be great if you visited the UK :)

    ReplyDelete