Monday, December 14, 2015

Do you know who created the first mobile phone?

While sitting at the diner this morning with my mum, one of the waitresses and I were talking about cell phones and when they were first created.
I got my first cell phone in 1997, it was a gray flip phone that you couldn't get the internet on and the game that was on there was a weird one where you went through a cave and battled monsters. lol
I grabbed my mums phone and asked Suri. She told me who did it and she gave me a few other answers that I was looking for.
A man named Martin Cooper created the first mobile phone while he worked for Motorola in 1970. He is said to be the "Father of the cell phone" and was also the first one to make a call on one. The cell was first brought to the public market in 1983. 

No comments:

Post a Comment