Sunday, November 01, 2015

The Heirs of Durin: New Beginnings

So it looks like my Zombie Muse went for a trip and left me hanging tonight. I sat down to write and everything that I came up with in my head was smushed into a big blob.

I did however find a new story in my head with the title of this post. "The Heirs of Durin: New Beginnings"
Pretty much it revolves around Thorin, Fili and Kili and their prospective mates. Kili and Tauriel, perhaps a hobbit lass.. I'm not big on the Tauriel pairing, Fili marries an dwarven woman named Ariella and Thorin marries an elven woman named ? . I need to come up with her name.
Thorins mate came from another realm, but didn't come from another realm. She was kidnapped and sent into  the other realm by a dark wizard after she spurned his advances.

This is actually a story idea that I came up with a few months ago, wrote down a brief outline and stopped to work on the zombie research. I figure the zombie story will be the back up in case I finish this story earlier than usual. It seems like every time I sit down to work on the NaNoWriMo, my stories turn out to be short ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment