Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Horoscopes and scamming psychics


I tend to have my horoscopes delivered to my cell phone or my email and I will freely admit that I will usually check my cell more than the e-mail because it's more convenient and readily accessible. I tend to check it before the bosses gets here in the morning as I'm waiting for them to arrive. I must say I've had quite a few of them come to pass.
 
I'm not one to base my decisions off of my horoscopes or what psychics tell me, I do enjoy both. I have spoken to many a psychic and read many a horoscope and the things both have told me, as I have said.. some of what was spoken or written has come to pass. Some psychics must be taken with a grain of salt.
 
There some I refuse to visit as they seem rather phony.. there is one who lives down the road from me, her readings are $10. Last I heard she goes into the Rite Aid at the corner and she and her daughter steal. They have both been busted doing so and aren't allowed in the store. That's not the kind of person I want a reading done from.. would you? I have also heard that they steal from the dollar store across the street as well.. yes folks I said it correctly... The Dollar Store of all places!
 
An old acquaintance's daughter went to her for a reading and was told she couldn't take her purse into the room, luckily her sister was with her to hold onto the purse as the reading was being given. I have thought of going to her to test her, but after this young woman went there I changed my mind. There are reputable psychics out there, you just have to do some research and find them. This lady on the corner, however is not a reputable psychic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment