Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Heal chapped lips with Honey

Did you know that you can use honey on chapped lips? I found a tidbit in my journal about something I heard on the John Tesh show. He was talking about using honey on dry chapped lips. I heard that before and figured I would check it out. I do have some lip gloss with honey in it. I love the way the lipgloss it has a slight honey taste to it.
 
He said that the first step is to make a sugar scrub for your lips mix together 2 tsp of sugar to 1 tsp of honey. Rub it on your lips, let it sit for a few minutes then rub in a circle over all of your lips. This scrub loosens the dead skin on your lips. Then wash the mixture off with warm water.
Next apply pure honey to your lips and after it dries dab on some Vaseline and wipe it off with cotton balls. Once your lips are clean swipe on some of your favorite chapstick and your all set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment