Thursday, October 01, 2015

Happy October 1st!

Halloween is almost here! My all time favourite time of the year. The air gets cooler and the pumpkins get riper. I'm looking forward to going to a few pumpkin patches this year with the family. Our favourite place to visit is GroMoore Farms. That's the only place I get my pumpkins from.
I have some of my Halloween decorations out now, well they stay out actually, all year long.
Here in Rochester, NY not only is the Halloween stuff out, but so is the Christmas. I have a few craft projects I plan to do this Fall. I have a few grey stone gargoyle's that I plan to paint black and add some gloss to it.. maybe some glitter or glow in the dark paint! The possibilities are endless with those babies. I'll be sure to post a few photo's of it when I get around to doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment