Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Flower Magic

                                                

My eldest niece has started taking pictures with her cell phone and I must say that they are pretty good. She took this photo with the ole cell while we were hanging at Applebee's a few weeks ago.
I asked her why she likes this photo and she said because there's magic in the flower.

The magic is that the flower bloomed and there are sprinkles of magic in the center of the flower. Needless to say I was pretty impressed with how she saw this flower and all of the other flowers she took photo's of. She found magic in all of her flowers.

How her brain works absolutely amazes me it'sthe way she thinks and works things out. I wish I had had her brains when I was her age, then again she and her sister are little adults. They have been around adults more than they have children their own ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment