Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Hmm... story idea's

I'm working on a story and wondered something... I wrote this short after I watched the end of Robin Hood where Robin died and was reunited with Marian in the afterlife...

I was thinking of using this with Sir Guy and a female character I created named Adrianna who is an Angel of Death... in the show he was seeking redemption and I thought that by turning him into an Angel of Death he would receive it. 
******************************

I am also currently working on a Sir Guy meets The Musketeers cross over fiction of sorts. I have discovered the show on BBC called "The Musketeers". Great show. Right now the story is going on in my head, but we shall see how it turns out. I have some research to do first.

Pretty much Guy goes looking for his fiancĂ©, who happens to be the King's childhood friend and comes across the Musketeers who have to work with him to find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment