Friday, July 31, 2015

I miss those days...

You know those days when Mtv was all rock and roll music and none of that reality series garbage that's on it now.
When VHS was all mostly all love songs and now it's about the same with with reality series stuff on there too.
With the hair bands I loved and still love to listen to.. Bon Jovi, Slaughter, Poison, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Cinderellaand loads more.
When Music was actually music and not the stuff they call music these days with that rap garbage that speaks of nothing but sex, drugs and killing.
I miss the days when you hung out with your friends in the park and just chilled out and talked.
Now a days it seems kids are at the malls being up to no good {at least at the mall where I work anyways}.
In the mall I work at there is a curfew from 5 to close no kids under 18 can be in the mall without an adult with them.
I think they need to make it from noon to close to be honest, it would cut down on the fighting that takes place within our walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment