Wednesday, July 29, 2015

He promised to love me until the end of time.. I didn't realize he meant the time when the bar closed!

Rose
I'm currently watching BBC's "Keeping up Appearances" on Netflix. This show is totally hilarious and I love the character Rose. I try to watch a few episodes daily to lighten my mood and to get a good laugh.
Rose is an older woman who is constantly searching for love with the wrong man or men. She tends to hook up with married men and have even been visited by their wives. lol The title of this post is one of her lines and is my absolute favourite one so far.
The other characters are great as well, but Rose has me cracking up hysterically. I enjoyed both of the ladies who portrayed Rose, but the latter one is the funniest in my opinion.
Have you seen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment