Sunday, April 12, 2015

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing!

Yesterday I received three phone calls and two text messages. The phone calls were from the same woman asking for a Reverend Rita.
I told her all twice that I was not her and she was not even close to being me. Then the text messages came asking if I was her to which I replied very nicely that I wasn't her and she was not me.
Then it happened.. the last phone call came and I had just taken some cold medicine and was just about to fall asleep. {I'm currently dealing with a stuffy head and just feeling like bleh.}
The very same woman asked for Reverend Rita and I replied.. "I am NOT this Reverend Rita chick.. I'm a witch who practices witchcraft, NOT a reverend!"
The woman gasped and hung up.. I haven't heard from her since... 

No comments:

Post a Comment