Saturday, April 25, 2015

How much is that kitty in the window?

It's such a beautiful day outside right now and I refuse to close my window, no matter how chilly it is out at night. I've noticed that my hole mood has changed considerably once I opened the window and let the fresh air into the room.
Once the snow melted completely the window was opened and the room's atmosphere feels cleaner. My nieces cat has been laying in my open window for the past couple hours sleeping.
Well I guess he's mine now as I'm the one who takes care of him and he's with me constantly. I have taken to pulling the curtain back so he doesn't have to mess with it.
When I woke up this morning he was curled up on the curtain asleep. I figure I'll look at work as see if I can find a small cushion that I can lay in the window for him to sleep on.


No comments:

Post a Comment