Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Madison's Pizza Fries

These are good, the youngest Munchkin aka Madison and I made these and let me tell you.. they didn't last very long. 
We used smiley fries for these, but you can use any kind of French fries you want. 
I want to try this with some good ole steak fries, that would be most excellent!! 
I can't wait to try this again, but with the different toppings of a SupremePizza .. Mmmmm!

Bake the fries and then place them in a large bowl, ensure that this bowl is safe for the oven or microwave.
Next cover the fries with shredded mozzarella cheese and sprinkle on slices of pepperoni on top.
If your going to put it in the oven then keep it in just long enough to melt the cheese.
I kept the oven on when I took out the fries and we prepared it quickly, then put it back in for maybe 5-10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment