Saturday, February 28, 2015

Listening does wonders...

I don't know how many times I have had someone tell this to me. "Get over it.. pull up your big girl panties and get over it."
As encouraging as that sounds right now, at the time it wasn't what I needed. I needed someone who would sit down and talk to me, no I needed someone to merely LISTEN to me.
I had no one at all to listen to my problem, the problem that made me feel as if I was drowning and literally was trying to claw my way up to way to the surface.
The problem worked itself out and not in my favour, but I was left with an empty heart and the knowledge that no one cared about what I felt and nor did they care to listen to me.
it hurts the worst when it's your own family who thinks your feelings are trivial and meaningless.


No comments:

Post a Comment