Saturday, February 14, 2015

Life as I know it...

So it's Valentine's Day... the one day where you show someone how much you love them. Instead of showing someone how much you love them on one day, why not show them every day. You know spread the love every day, that kind of thing. Don't get me wrong I'm not fully anti-Valentine's Day, but really all this holiday is now is a big retail money making holiday.
I am waiting impatiently for the 5th season of The Walking Dead to come onto Netflix. So I am passing my time writing short stories for various fandoms and the two blogs I manage.
I have also discovered the joys of Spotify and am currently listening to "The Hobbit" playlist, which consists of all three in one grouping. Yay! I am a happy girl indeed now! I can't believe I didn't hook up with this site earlier as it's so much more better than Pandora and the other sites. Personally I would rather see Gollum in the last pic replaced with Thorin Oakenshield from the Hobbit.. I'll be his Precious any time he wants me to!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment