Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Avengers

I saw the Avengers many times this past week and I must say it's a fantastic movie and I can't wait to buy it!  My favorite hero's of course are Ironman and Thor, the latter for obvious reasons. lol
I love the story line and how the Hero's were at odds with each other until they knew they had to work together.
 Robert Downey Jr. has always been one of my favorite actors, he's excellent at what he does.
It's great to know that his acting career was just about gone and he was able to resurrect it to what it is now.  I think it's nice to know that no matter how hard life is for you, if your strong enough you can overcome even the worst.
Chris Hemsworth is also a great actor and he plays a fantastic Thor I can't imagine anyone else portraying him.  This is actually the first movie I have ever seen him in to be honest, I'm not a big movie person unless it's a sci fi or fantasy movie. I guess I'm just a sucker for a handsome guy with long hair, lol.
I am not however a big fan of Gwenyth Paltrow, she in my opinion is a lousy actress.  Her character just doesn't sit well with me, she seems like a fake character, hope that makes sense. Pepper Potts is just not a believable character to me, she needs to be more tougher, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment