Thursday, December 04, 2014

I believe in Santa

While growing up I have always believed that there was a "Santa Clause" out there. Sure he may not be a real flesh and blood man in a red coat who loves to eat Christmas cookies that are left out for him, but he is a gentle spiritual being who shares his love to every child around the world.
For as long as I can remember I have always known that he may not leave a bunch of presents under my tree, but he does fill my heart with so much love that presents really didn't matter to me. This love that he fills me with carries me through my life and has helped me over some pretty hard times.
I know this is crazy and there are some out there who don't believe in him... what can it hurt to believe in someone who represent love and good will toward children. We are all children as we all have parents. Would it hurt you to believe or would it help you spiritually? Think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment