Sunday, November 02, 2014

Christmas movies are on already

Yep that's right folks, Hallmark has them playing on their channel already. They actually started yesterday and will continue thorough the New Year I believe.
The mall where I work has their banners up and pretty soon the sitting area in front of my work will be hone to a tree and a train that runs around it.
The train is always manned by a guy who wears a Santa hat and after all of the kids are on the train he starts it up and yells "All Aboard!"
The kids love hearing it and will mimic him. The ladies who work around there in kiosks yell at him to stop saying that as it get's annoying I guess.
I don't know, I think that if the kids enjoy it then by all means keep on doing it.. after all that is being done for the customers so the ladies at the kiosk need to chill out and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment