Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shark attack in my dreams

After work I came home with the intentions of taking a nap, my bed was calling me all day while I was at work. The girls' black kitty Oscar has been waking me up every morning around 6am when I have to be up at 7am. I'm not sure why he's doing this as he only wants to play around and it's getting really frustrating.
I put my pajama's on when I got home and climbed into bed with a pillow over my head to block out the sunlight in the room. I have two windows in my room and they draw in a lot of sunlight, I love the natural light, but not when I want to sleep.
I had just fallen asleep and dreamed that I was in a restaurant with someone, don't know who they are. All of a sudden a flood of water came into the building and a shark was in the room devouring people left and right.
This person and I were the only one's left in the room when it came and ate them, not sure if it was a guy or a girl. It was about to get me when a man rose up out of the water and told it to stop, it literally bellowed the word "STOP!"
The shark went underwater and went out the door as the water drained outside. I said "Poseidon?" He stood looking at me then he turned to water and vanished.
I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep for fear of running into more sharks, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment