Monday, September 29, 2014

Magic Mike Musings

I will be the first to admit.. I still have yet to see this movie.
It does have three of my favorite actors in it so it can't be too bad right?
I do know that Matthew isn't in the second movie most unfortunately.
I have seen a few video's on YouTube of them stripping and I am very eager to see these movies.
However, I'm going to wait until both come out so I can buy them and watch them one after the other.

I'm also going to admit that I have never been to a strip club in my life.. I know crazy right??
I have never had the desire to attend to any of the shows and I doubt very much that I will go to one any time soon.
There is a strip club down the street from me called Mirage and it's strictly for guys.
 This club looks seedy and grungy.. their windows are blacked out and stuff like that... it has a grungy look to the front.
The only way in I believe is through the front door and has been there for years.. I have never seen anyone go in there or come out, so I'm amazed that they are still open.


No comments:

Post a Comment