Tuesday, September 09, 2014

I love my Ginger tea!

As I type this out I'm drinking a cup of coffee with a piece of candied ginger in it.
All in all it doesn't taste too bad, but I suppose it could be worse.
Have you ever tried eating a piece of raw ginger, it tastes nasty, but it's actually very good for you!
There are a few reasons as to why I started doing this nightly routine here, 1 cup of ginger tea before bed.
Ginger is a remedy for heartburn, which I tend to wake up from quite often as of late.
Ever since I started this ginger tea I haven't had any problems with it.
When my monthly comes I get a glass of warm water and dump a piece of ginger in there.
Let it steep and then drink it. It helps greatly with the cramps that come and helps to ease the pain.
This natural remedy has been used for centuries to help cure many aches and pains. It may have a bitter taste to it, but it works wonder on everything from migraines to motion sickness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment