Sunday, August 24, 2014

Joe Manganiello


People magazine has deemed  Joe Manganiello as their Hottest Bachelor and I believe that he deserves that title! Joe is one of the cast members of  True Blood, he plays  Alcide Herveaux , the pack leader of the werewolves. I've never seen True Blood as I don't have HBO, but I have spoken with folks at work who never miss an episode. He is also an  author with his fitness book called  Evolution , which can be purchased on Amazon.com.
He was one of the male strippers in  Magic Mike and the recent film with Arnold Schwarzenegger called  Sabotage . I am curious though as to who his runner up's were, personally if it was a toss up between him and  Hugh Jackman that would be a hard one, only Jackman isn't a bachelor, lol. Or him with  Richard Artimage or  Christian Kane .. yeah those would be some very hard choices for me to deal with. Who do you think is Hollywood's Hottest Bachelor?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment