Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Candy Crush stocks plummet

Ever since Candy Crush came to be it has become an addiction to many people, it had me in it's grasp at one time, but I was able to pry it's teeth from my jugular and run away screaming in sheer terror.
The company who created the game King Digital Entertainment also own a few of the other addicting games you may play online... for instance Pet Rescue and Farm Heroes.. and their soon to be new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Their stocks began to plummet after they went public the same as the Zanga game company did only to go down shortly after they did. By going public that means that they made their stocks open for the public to buy into whether it's through shares or bonds. With bonds the company will have to pay any interest on the money borrowed and all of that money will have to be paid back.

There are some companies like WWE, Google and Facebook who sell shares.

I don't know anything about the stock market and have thought of learning about it because I want to invest my taxes next year.
Do you invest in the stock market?


No comments:

Post a Comment