Monday, July 21, 2014

Cheesey Burger Ramen

For dinner I made some cheese burgerramen noodles, a concoction I came up with a few months ago.
I browned some beef up in a pan and added some taco seasoning to it, not a lot just to taste. I only used about a cup of hamburger meat because I only made it for myself.

After the noodles were done cooking I drained them and set them aside in a large bowl. I drained the grease from themeat and then combined the two in the bowl, mixed everything up. On top of that I added some Tostito's Nacho cheese from the glass jars and gave that a good stir. Popped it in the microwave for a few minutes and then munched on it after it was cooled off.

I have also added mixed veggies to this, it just depends on what your in the mood for. You can also use the packet that comes with the Ramen if you want to. Personally, I haven't used it before so I don't know how it will taste with the powder mixed in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment