Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A bit about me..

I am usually a quiet person until I get to know someone then I'm a talker. Boy am I a talker!
When I was younger I grew up with 9 kids in the house so one had to talk rather loudly to be heard.
I'm told at work that I talk loud at times, but I don't realize it.
I have discovered in my 40ish years that sometimes it's best to act a bit different than who I really am.. more of a plain Jane kind of gal.
Let me explain.. growing up my friends weren't the best for me.
The were users who enjoyed taking from me, but never giving back.
Mind you it wasn't all of my friends, but a big majority of them only had me around because I am by nature a people pleaser.
I have always been the kind of person who put's other's ahead of me.
I have a hard time speaking of what's on my mind, to me it's easier to write it all down in a journal, so there fore I rarely have serious conversations.
There are some who think I'm a bit off and that's ok it's what I want them to think.
See when they think that then they don't know how off I'm really not.
I don't like being the center of attention, it's uncomfortable for me.
I'm by nature a follower, but not a stupid follower as I pay attention to what I need to.
What other's see of me is what I want them to see.. it's what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment