Friday, June 20, 2014

My monkey

                                                

My youngest niece took this photo of herself and told me that she found a cute monkey that she took a pic of and wanted me to see it.
See my sister, their mommy, calls the two sisters her monkies,I call them my lovebugs or my loves, we each have our own little nicknames for them.
Needless to say the monkey she took a photo of is downright adorable in my humble opinion, I don't know maybe I'm a bit biased. lol
When she grows up, she wants to be a model or a veternarian and work in her own animal hospital.
When someone decides that they don't want their pet, then she said she would take them all home to live with her.
She even told me that I could help her out there and adopt them.. I have a feeling I'll be taking care of alot of animals when I'm older.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment