Sunday, May 04, 2014

Yahoo's Questions and Answers

Q&A: Everyone can have deja vu's or only special gifted people can?
Q: Everyone can have deja vu's or only special gifted people can? Because my friend have deja vu's so I'm preety curious to know.
My Answer: As mentioned before, anyone can experience Deja Vu. I have experienced it many times. The term Deja Vu was coined by mile Boirac(1851-1917),who was heavily into the psychic field as a psychic researcher. he wrote a book called "L'Avenir des sciences psychiques" (The Future of Psychic Sciences). There are three different types of Deja Vu. They are 1.Dj vcu [already lived] 2.Dj senti [already felt] 3.Dj visit [already visited]. What is it? It is an uncanny feeling or illusion of having already seen or experienced something that is being experienced for the first time.

Q&A : Psychic, will I be going back to therapy again?
Q: Psychic, will I be going back to therapy again? I have a severely depressed brother. I feel like stuff that I am hearing about him makes me feel depressed about it. Serious answer please.
My Answer: A lot of times if your around a depressed person then their depression will in fact rub off on you. How many times have you been in a great mood, then your around someone who's depressed and next thing you know your just as depressed as they are? I think that if this is the case, maybe he should go to counseling if he's not already. A psychic really can't tell you to go into counseling, only you would know for sure if you need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment