Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Not a wise choice..

I am naturally a very quiet person.
I have always been this way even when I was a child. Never fear though, I'll talk your ear off once I get to know you. I have discovered that sometimes it's best to act different.. more of a plain Jane so to speak.
Growing up I had friends who used me for what I had access to.. my older brother who was a jock on the football team, my mom who had access to professional wrestling events during fundraisers, etc..
I have found that sometimes it's easier to not speak what's on my mind and to keep it to myself and believe me you, I do notice more than people realize I do.
Some think I'm not the brightest crayon in the box  to be honest and I'm ok with that because I don't like being the center of attention with anyone and at any time unless I'm in the mood for it that is, it feels uncomfortable for me at times.
But I know what's going on, I pay attention and I'm not as dull as I may seem to be.
What you see is what I want you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment