Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

Random acts of kindness are so very seldom done anymore.
I am proud to say that I saw one done today.
I know because I did it.
Even the smallest of act can make someone's day.
Here's a few idea's..
 
* Hold the door open for someone, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Especially if they have a child in their arms.
* I have given a stranger money if needed which was but a few cents, but it helped them buy their groceries.
* You know that homeless guy walking around, go buy him a cup of coffee or even a bottle of water and a sandwich. You never know when the last time he ate.
* See that woman crying in the next isle? Why not go give her a hug. She could be crying because she lost someone close to her.
 
When was the last time you did something without expecting anything in return?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment