Saturday, November 30, 2013

Posting update..



       
Most unfortunately my computer is acting up so I'm updating my past writing posts when I can get online. I have many virus scanners running, etc so hopefully my boy will be up and running smoothly and be healthier in a few days. This photo is my Bitstrips self. Yep normally I tend to feel like that at the end of a long week. This week has most definitely been a long one for me as yesterday was the dreaded Black Friday. I worked from 10:30 am to 7 pm and all I did was hang out at Deidre's register and bag for her. We had steady lines all night long. The boot tables as you can see from the photo above was trashed.. and that's only 1 of the 4 tables that the customers destroyed! 1 woman was over there literally throwing boxes on the bloody floor! I wanted to go up behind her and give her the good ole "Jethro Gibbs headslap" in the back of the head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment