Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Summer 2013 Writing Contest

I am currently involved with a writing contest. My opponents.. the two Munchkins you see writing here.. See it's a tage team event only I don't get a partner. Not only do I not get a partner, but if they win then I get to buy them something at Barnes and Noble. My problem is.. I haven't started my story yet and <~ Morgan has at least 5 pages written so far, while her sister Madison ~> has written about 3 pages.
My problem is.. I have yet to start. I don't know what to write. The only rule is that it has to be a kids story and I'm stumped on what to write about. Morgan is writing a fan fic on Twilight and Madison is writing about something I dunno..  I forgot.. I know bad Lala, but eh my memory isn't what it used to be lol... which is why I make Lists all the time!!

Let the writing begin.. oh yeah it already began and I'm behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment