Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Home for Inspiration

I love this and plan to do this on the wall above my desk once I remove the shelf. I will be making the board only not the alter portion of the spell, though I always have candles burning on my desk when I'm writing or blogging.
*************************************************************
A Home for Inspiration
Spell Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Color of the day: Black
Incense of the day: Sandalwood

Today is International Museum Day. The word museum originally meant "the seat of the Muses," a home for inspiration. Today, why not create an altar or space in your home that inspires you?
Create a physical altar by cutting out (or printing) images that inspire you and arranging them ...in a pleasing way.
You could attach them to a piece of poster board, a bulletin board, or your wall. Include words, symbols, and colors that connect the images or remind you of your major creative goals, such as the image of a pencil or the words "I love writing."
You can also create a digital version by collecting online images and using them in a screensaver program or as a rotating desktop image. This can be a great way to keep some inspiration in your life during the workday - just  pick images that fit your workplace culture.
This post was written by Jenett Silver on May 18, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment