Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh how the wind doth blow..

We have had a naughty lil wind blowing for the past two days. It was very strong last night, but quieted down a bit this morning.
I've had my bedroom window open with windchimes hanging in it. The curtain was blowing around and the chimes were going off. It was a great way to fall asleep.
That is until Spooky decided to get onto the bed and try to tackle the curtain as it whipped around from the wind. I quickly pulled him under the covers and we both went to sleep.
I was able to go into the backyard and clean some of the leaves out of the Fairy Circle. Guess what.. My Fairy Circle has flowers! The kitty plaque is for Maisy kitty who is buried there. Later there will be windchimes hanging on the shepards hook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment