10 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs - thawed and cut in half.
2 sticks string cheese - cut each into 1...0 pieces.
1 tbs. Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1 cup Marinara sauce
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Separate biscuits into 2 layers.
3. Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges.
4. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan.
5. Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic pwd. and italian seasoning.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve warm with warm sauce.