Sunday, January 27, 2013

Paranormal Drama

There is so much bloody drama in the Paranormal world that is just plain ridiculous.. whatever happened to paranormal unity.. working together to get the whole story.. respecting other's opinions and NOT trying to crush them under a sheet of lies when it comes to their life's work.
I personally stay out of the way, I'm not big on confrontations, I don't like them. BUT I have no problem expressing my opinion. This btw has nothing to do with anyone one my facebook, it does have to do with someone who claims to be a great skeptic and is hell bent on proving that those in the Paranormal world are hoaxers. I went to his facebook and checked him out.. I was totally unimpressed with him. He weaves lies about other's because he feels he can based on who he was "named" after. BS.
I was raised with the mind set that "If you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all.." Those are good words to live by. Unless you are ready to be judged by your peers don't go about judging any one else.

1 comment: