Monday, January 21, 2013

My Craft

There are two things I try not to get into heated discussions about and that is my religion and politics. I don't care who you are, I won't talk about them. Sure I may voice my opinion here and there, but to sit down and have a long conversation about them will never happen. My religion is MY religion, sure it might not be just like yours but it's MINE and I am for one very happy on this path that I am walking on. My diety structure is totally different as mine involves Goddesses and Gods together. I do respect other religions as long as mine is respected.  Mine though is shown no respect as it's seen as evil.. I mean really I can't worship something if I don't believe in it.. the devil and satan are christian terms that are not in my dictionary. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just how I roll. I can't worship something I don't believe in. I do have a few very good friends who are christian. One of them even gave me a pamphlet to read. I toolk it and thanked her. Though I didn't read it my mum did and tucked it into her book as a bookmark. I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, though I tend to refer myself as Pagan so people won't immediately think I'm Wiccan. To me Wicca is a fluffy religion and just not my cup of tea. I do believe in both a God and Goddess and the solstices. We just follow a nicer Diety structure who isn't into sacrificing their own son's, flooding the world, annihilation of cities, etc... Want some info on my religion? Go here to the PaganWiccanabout.com website and explore. Really we aren't as bad as the christians say we are.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment