Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013!

This year on New Year's I pretty much did nothing.. the same as last year and the year before that. To me it's just another day, nothing special about it. The one thing I do on this night is to go over the previous year and look at how things turned out. I think about both the good and the bad. How did I handle the bad things that came my way? Hopefully well enough to be proud of myself. I remind myself that no matter what bad things took place, I was able to overcome them in someway or another. Thus I'll be able to get through 2013 as well as long as I hold onto the faith.
I washed a jar last night with a lid. I'll be writing on pieces of paper what good things have happened to me. Those papers will go inside the jar. My neices have decided to join me with this and have already added papers to the jar.
I'm not making any big resolutions this year. I am going to try to have more of a positive attitude and keep the negative away. I can do it, I do it alot.. now I want to do it permanently.
 
Positive thoughts and actions bring positive things and people into your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment