Saturday, January 12, 2013

Freezer Binding Spell

I LOVE this spell! It has worked so many times for me and I use it quite a bit to chill down situations that take place.
On a piece of paper write down the name of the person who is bothering you. Take a small sandwich sized zip lock bag and fill it halfway with water, add the name paper to the bag and pop it into the freezer. As you shut the door say
"Bother me no more as I shut this freezer door."
There sweet and simple. As long as that bag stays in the freezer the person will leave you alone. If you have more than one person, feel free to drop all of their names in the bag, been there done that.. had great results!
As I have said, I have always had fantastic results with this and it's one I reccommend to people alot!
As I've made perfectly clear to various people at work.. if you piss me off.. your name goes in my freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment